How To Leave a Review
To see our Google+ reviews, please visit our Google+ page.
How To Submit a Google+ Review
We have had lots of requests recently asking for information about our Google Plus page. We greatly value all of the feedback that we receive from our customers and below is an easy step by step guide detailing how to add a review.
Firstly, it is crucial that you are signed in with your Google+ account if you wish to write a review. If you need to create a new account, simply click here, click on the ‘Create An Account’ option at the bottom of the page and then fill in the details as requested.
Once you’re signed in to your Google + account, just follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Greenwell Tree Surgeons Google + page by clicking here.
- Click on the Write a review button next to the cover photo.
- Rate different aspects of the us using the 1 to 5 star scale, and write any information that you think will be helpful in the text box.
- When you have finished, click Publish. Any reviews that you write will be public and attributed to your Google+ name.
You can also share any review that you have written within your Google + circles. To do this, simply:
- Visit our Google + page again.
- Click on the share button at the bottom of the review.
- A share box will appear that allows you to add comments and choose circles or people to share with. Click +Add more people then select a circle or type the name of individual people you’d like to share your post with. If you’d like to remove a circle or person, click the X next to their name.
- When you’re ready to post, click Share.
It’s all as simple as that!
To see our Facebook reviews, please visit our Facebook page.
How To Submit a Facebook Review
- Visit our Facebook page
- Look for the ‘Reviews’ section on the main timeline
- Write a review and select the number of stars you wish to give
“Stuart did a great job. He arrived promptly and worked quickly to remove a large conifer in our front garden. The wood was stacked neatly and the paths were left wonderfully tidy. I would definitely use Greenwells again. Thank you!”
“I had a mix of work which Greenwells Tree Surgeon completed in a very professional manner at a great price. The whole job was carried-out efficiently, on time and exactly as required. I’d highly recommend their services.”
“Hi, Just like to say that for a professional first class tree surgeon I can not think of a better than Stuart Rimmington of Greenwells Tree Surgeons.They did a first class job at a sensible price in an amazingly quick time. They left the site in perfect order and I would recommend them to anyone. I would use them again with total confidence. sincerely J.D. Snowden”
“Stuart and his team at Greenwells tree surgeons are a genuine friendly service. With our high maintenance garden, Greenwells carry out regular reshaping and hedge cutting in our garden! I can’t express the quality of their work They recently trimmed a 12ft high laurel hedge which hadn’t been touched for 3-4 years,Stuart and his team reshaped both sides and the top,now the garden is flooded with sunlight.They tidied up so well the garden looks neater than before they started.I will definitely be recommending them to others fantastic job!”
“Stuart and his team carried out work to; Reduce and re-shape a large Horse Chestnut Tree, Trimmed a Laurel Hedge, Trimmed and cut back a Laurel bush.
Stuart liaised with the neighbours and made sure he tidied the neighbours gardens. The work carried out was professional and of a high standard. The Horse Chestnut Tree was a whole days work for three men working from 8am to 5pm. I would highly recommend Greenwells Tree Surgeons.”